Damaged During Shipping?

Photo proof of damage must be provided including the damaged shipping material and the damaged jewelry.  I will replace/fix the item when possible.

If it is not possible for me to fix the piece or to replicate it, the buyer has three options:
1) I will refund your money
2) You can chose a different item at the same price point
3) I can send pictures of similar beads and I will create you a custom piece similar to your original order

I will pay for all shipping:
return of original item (if I believe I can fix it) and shipment of the second/fixed item.

The buyer must contact me no later than 10 days after receipt of the item with proof of damage.

Returned items must enter the mail system no later than 15 days after receipt (determined by the date of delivery confirmation).

If I feel the buyer has damaged the item because they wanted to exchange it but did not want to pay for shipping, I reserve the right to deny the exchange and the buyer will not be able to have their money refunded.